CBRN Defense Conference & Exhibition
July 23 - July 24
“Modernizing the Future Fight: Accelerate & Adapt
Collaborating with industry to highlight a one-team concept is a top priority for the Department of Defense. The Pentagon is committed to accelerating and adapting the traditional acquisition process to improve readiness and modernize the Joint Force. As the DOD modernizes the force, we are modernizing this conference. Anticipate in-depth discussions on the evolving threat, needed future capabilities, acquisition reform, and the future of Warfighter training. Come with your questions, suggestions, and innovative ideas and make time to check out the exhibition hall and poster sessions.
THREAT | PRODUCT | CAPABILITY | PROCESS | TRAINING
Join us to learn, hear, and see:
- Leadership’s approach to implementing acquisition reform
- CBRN defense requirements in the context of current threat and vulnerabilities
- Using non-traditional contracting approaches (e.g., Other Transaction Authorities (OTAs)) to accelerate acquisition
- Emerging national and international CBRN defense technologies
- Medical countermeasures solutions
- Advanced development and manufacturing needs
- Promising research and development opportunities from our interagency partners
This is an exciting year for the one-team CBRN defense community. Modernizing the future fight requires that we continue to improve our products, facilities, training methods, and capabilities so the Joint Force can fight and win in a CBRN environment.
The conference is hosted by the NDIA CBRN Defense Division and the Chemical Biological Defense Acquisition Initiatives Forum, with attendance from the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense.”