Europe’s leading CBRNe Defense Forum, NCT CBRNe Europe 2016, will again live up to its name. Taking place from February 23-25 in Amsterdam, the three-day live exercise, conference and workshop will welcome the ‘who is who’ in CBRNe response and defense from the BeNeLux and countries such as Italy, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Slovak Republic, Czech Republic and Poland.
Adding up to that list, Col. Henry Neumann, Commander of the German Armed Forces JCBRN Defense Command, and Col. Jean-Christophe LeRoux, Commander of the French CBRN Defense Center, confirmed their keynote speeches during the event. Colonel Henry Neumann will thereby not only give a speech, but also chair the two-day conference.
NCT CBRNe Europe 2016 will discuss most urgent challenges in the field of European CBRN defense and response such as :
- Preparing Densely Populated Areas for Dirty Bomb Incidents
- CBRN & Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Lessons Learned from the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) Outbreak
- Case-Studies from Syria, Afghanistan and West Africa
- State of the Art in Mobile Laboratories, Data Fusion and System Integration, and Decision Support Systems