Since 2012, NCT CBRNe Asia is the largest CBRNe defense and crisis management conference in Southeast Asia. Coming back this year to Bangkok, Thailand on 10-12 November, NCT CBRNe Asia 2015 will again prove to be the high-level networking forum for end-users, decision makers and leading industry stakeholders in Southeast Asia. Besides the live CBRNe demonstration led by the Royal Thai Army and outstanding networking opportunities such as the NCT CBRNe Awards Party, the conference organized in cooperation with the Royal Thai Police will feature the ‘who-is-who’ of the Southeast Asian CBRNe community, including speakers such as:
- E. Deputy Minister Dr. Aung Kyaw Myat, Ministry of Science and Technology, Myanmar
- E. General Chey Son, Secretary General, NAPCW, Cambodia
- Gen. Chalermsuk Yugala, Chemical Corps, Royal Thai Army, Thailand
- Gen. Woon Goh, Commander, ROK Army CBRN School, Republic of Korea
- Superintendent Jose Fernando Bonita Jr, Deputy Chief, Philippines Bomb Data Center, Philippines
- Dang Thanh Luong, Deputy Director, VARANS, Vietnam
- Kongchai Phimmakong, Director of the Technical Services, Biotechnology and Ecology Institute, Ministry of Science and Technology, Lao PDR
- Indrawati Sendow, Head of Zoonosis Lab, Indonesian Research Center for Veterinary Sciences, Ministry of Agriculture, Indonesia
The conference, chaired by the Commander of the German Army’s JCBRN Defense Command, will also be highlighted by the presence and speech of the Director of the Kurdish Regional Government’s Intelligence Agency.
Take a look at www.cbrneasia.com and see why NCT CBRNe Asia is setting high-level networking standards in the region. For further information, you can always reach out to our events team at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to meeting you in Bangkok!