Fresh reports have emerged of missile-related activity in North Korea, hours after Donald Trump said he would be “very disappointed” if separate reports about a rocket launch site being rebuilt proved to be true.

On Thursday South Korean media reported that cargo vehicles had recently been spotted moving around a factory at Sanumdong in Pyongyang. The site previously produced the first intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) capable of reaching the US.

South Korea’s spy chief, Suh Hoon, said he viewed the activity as missile-related, the JoongAng Ilbo newspaper reported.

Earlier, two US thinktanks and South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported that work was under way to restore part of the Sohae satellite launching station even as Trump met Kim in Hanoi last week for their second summit.

Read the full story here.