Following last year’s NCT CBRNe Middle East event in Abu Dhabi, the event series’ 2nd edition will take place this year at the Le Meridien Hotel in Amman/Jordan on October 5-7, 2015. The three day NCT CBRNe conference, exhibition and training will be this year’s outstanding opportunity to get first-hand insights on the CBRNe defense market in the region, including current CBRNe threat assessments from Baghdad to Beirut. High-level experts from regional Armed Forces, government agencies and civil first responders from countries such as Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Qatar and Oman will give an overview of established techniques and SOPs from CBRNe detection to recovery.
Besides a large delegation of military and governmental CBRN stakeholders from Jordan, we also feel pleased to announce the first overview of our regional speaking panel that will include experts such as:
- Walid Abou Galala, Program Director, Disaster Management Program, Hamad Medical Training Center, Qatar
- Senan Muhi, Head of Biological Department, Iraqi National Monitoring Directorate, Iraq
- Mohammed Khalid Riffi Temsamani, President, The Moroccan Biosafety Association (MOBSA), Morocco
- Abdelmajid Mahjoub, Arab Atomic Energy Agency (AAEA), Tunisia
- Kamar Tanyan, Health Program Manager (Syrian Crisis Response), Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale, France
- Ambassador (ret.) Dr. Salem Saleh Al-Wahishi, Executive Director, Yemeni International Affairs Center, Yemen
- Colonel Dr. Ram Athavale, CBRN Security and Disaster Management Specialist, India
- Lt Col Dr Martin Weber, Head of the Division of Warfare Agent Analysis, Central Institute of Medical Service of the German Federal Armed Forces, Germany
In order to stay up-to-date on new confirmed speakers, the conference program and event announcements, check out our website www.cbrnemiddleeast.com or contact our staff via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Amman!