We are proud to announce the judges for this year’s NCT CBRNe Awards, the premier awards for companies, individuals, and organizations to be rewarded for their outstanding contributions to the CBRNe end-user community. The Awards are handed out during a Gala Party at the NCT CBRNe Asia show to take place 10-12 November 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.
A distinguished jury from across the globe will review all application for the NCT CBRNe Awards. The jury members for the 2015 edition of the Awards so far are:
- Guy Roberts, (Former) Deputy Assistant Secretary General for WMD Policy, NATO
- BG (ret) JB Burton, (Former) Commanding General, 20th CBRNe Command, USA
- Lieutenant General Chalermsuk Yugala, Chemical Department, Royal Thai Army, Thailand
- Zalini Binti Yunus, Head of Human Factors Protection & Biophysical Technology Division, STRIDE, Malaysia
- Gary Ackerman, Director, National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism And Responses to Terrorism (START), USA
- Laurent Olmedo, Program Director Global security, Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique (CEA), France
- Lt. Col. Frank Kaemper, CBRN Defense Desk Officer, Ministry of Defense, Germany (tbc)
- David Oliver, CBRNe Expert, CBNW, UK
- Stephen Malone, Director, Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC), USA
- Ilja M. Bonsen, Managing Director, IB Consultancy, the Netherlands
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stand out among colleagues and competitors. Apply now at www.nctawards.com where you can also find more information about the awards, as well as application guidelines.