With the NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 event taking place from 12-14 May in Kuala Lumpur coming closer, one more leading Malaysian C-IED stakeholder will be joining the three-day exercise, exhibition and conference with an official delegation. After the Royal Malaysian Armed Forces already officially joined the NCT eXplosive Asia 2015, also the Royal Malaysian Police Bomb Data Centre will be an official event partner of the event.
Since 2012, NCT eXplosive Asia is Asia’s leading forum in the field of C-IED and EOD. After successful events in India (2012), Thailand (2013) and Cambodia (2014), the event series will this time be hosted in Malaysia. Topics to be discussed will be the regional IED threat environment, the development of international asymmetric threats, IED detection and forensics, international cooperation and procurement programs, as well as state of the art approaches to counter terrorist networks TTPs.
As every year, the conference program features high-level representatives such as:
- H.E. Sophak Monkol, Secretary General, CMAA, Cambodia
- Maj. Gen. TPS Waraich, Ministry of Defense, India
- Lt Gen Krisda Norapoompipat, Director, Thai Mine Action Center, Thailand
- Commandant Mohd Jamal Khan, Central Reserve Police Force, India
- Lt Col Gary Bolos, Director, U.S. Army Asia-Pacific C-IED Fusion Center, USA
- Col Helmut Heck, Commander, C-IED Coe of the German Army, Germany
- Col Mathew Geertsen, Head of the FSC Support Section Conflict Prevention Centre, OSCE
- Col Ronny Asnawi Asri, National Counterterrorism Agency, Indonesia
Check out the official event website www.explosiveasia.com to have a complete overview of the conference program, confirmed speakers and exhibitors. Our experienced Events Team can be reached anytime via firstname.lastname@example.org Immediate registration is possible via www.explosiveasia.com/register