With less than 2 months to go the program for the NCT CBRNe USA 2015 conference, exhibition and exercise is as good as set. NCT CBRNe USA 2015 will take place from April 29 to May 1 at the University of Maryland / College Park.
In cooperation with the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), the exclusive networking event will include a live exercise on day one, followed by a two-day conference, innovation stream sessions and exhibition.
Besides keynote speakers such as Deputy Minister Aung Kyaw Myat (Ministry of Science and Technology, Myanmar), Ambassador Bonnie Jenkins (U.S. Department of State), BG James Burton (U.S. Army 20th Support Command) and Dr. Christian Hassell (U.S. Department of Defense) the conference will feature more than 40 speakers including:
- Edward Gabriel, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (PD-ASPR), HHS, USA
- Dr. Gerald L. Epstein, Deputy Assistant Secretary for CBRN Policy, DHS, USA
- Douglas Bruder, Director, Research and Development Enterprise, DTRA, USA
- Dr. Peter Emanuel, JUPITR ATD Team Lead and ECBC Biosciences Division Chief, JPEO-CBD/ECBC, USA
- Erica Canzler, Director, CBRN Consequence Management Advisory Division, Office of Emergency Management, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), USA
- Christopher Zember, Director, Department of Defense Information Analysis Centres, USA
- Selwyn Jamison, Bioterrorism Prevention Program Manager, FBI WMD Directorate, USA
- Alan Remick, Program Manager Consequence Management, Office of Emergency Response, DoE/NNSA, USA
The complete program can be found on www.cbrneusa.com. Besides the high-quality program, NCT CBRNe USA 2015 will offer you an outstanding networking forum that should not be missed. Practically all relevant Federal Agencies (FBI, DoE, DoD, DHS, HHS, DoS, NNSA, JPEO-CBD, ECBC) and Special Forces (U.S. Army, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard) will be attending, giving you the opportunity to meet the most important CBRN stakeholders in the USA.
If you want to be part of this year’s #1 CBRN networking event in the US, you can chose one of the following options:
- Get your delegate pass now: www.cbrneusa.com/register
- Apply as a hosted buyer in order to get your delegate pass for free: www.ib-consultancy.com/nct-hosted-buyer-program
- Contact our Events Team for further options to participate or to exhibit via: email@example.com.
NCT CBRNe USA is part of the Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) CBRNe event series, taking place this year in Brussels, Washington DC, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Amman and Belgrade.